NTLK Still cool....

From: Doug Ramsay (doug_ramsay@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 09:03:03 CDT

I went to visit a caterer about a wedding reception my group will be
playing. We sat down at the end of the meeting in the lower restaurant. It
was kinda dark, and she left the room for a minute. While she was gone, I
took out the UMP2K and flipped on the backlighting to enter some info. Upon
returning, she saw it and said "Wow, that's *cool*! I'm gonna get one of
those!" I sighed as she quickly transitioned to conversation about wanting a
laptop, though I thought for a hot second to ask her if she would be
interested in my spare MP2000.....naaaaaah!

....still cool!

Doug