Re: NTLK New newton user questions

From: Carlos Pessoa (capessoa@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 17:00:50 CDT

Hi all,
I suggest that all of you that are having problems
with your HWR should try the "Corrector+" package.
It's free!!! It's available to download at www.tow.com
I set it up to recognize the II to " and voilá!!! It
worked wonderfully!!! I think you all should try it!
I also had a problem with the Newton HRW engine! Every
time I write an "o" solely, the newton recognize it
like an "0" (zero). Then I installed the Corrector+
and my problems are gone!

I also have a question about the Cursive HWR! Does it
recognize special characters like "á", "ú", "ã", "ç"
etc.? Or its is just recognized by the Printed HWR
engine?

cheers,
  Carlos

--- Victor Rehorst <chuma@chuma.org> escreveu: > On