Re: NTLK How to synchronize eMate with palmdesktop 2.5

From: Point Mutation (locutus@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 06:40:55 CDT

on 8/6/00 9:07 AM, Jorg Tiemens at jorgtiemens@mac.com wrote:

> How can I synchronize palmdesktop 2.5 (mac) with my eMate. If this is
> difficult, are there any other solutions with the same possibilities
> (adressbook, schedule, to do list etc.)

your best bet would be to download claris organizer 2.0 from newtoncage
archive. http://www.chuma.org/newton/
palm desktop is the same as claris organizer but claris organizer
synchronizes much much much much easier w/ a newt. just save a claris
organizer file and sync to that file. the workaround for palm desktop is
just too humbug to deal with. after i downloaded claris organizer, i was up
and running all synched up in about 5 minutes. hope that helps...

laterz....