NTLK Re: AvantGo why ?

From: Pascal Massun (pascal.massun@skynet.be)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 14:17:40 CDT

Victor wrote:
>Avantgo is trying to make people use only their clients to view
>Avantgo-optimized pages. To this end, they are encouraging sites with
>Avantgo pages to NOT advertise the URL. Instead, Avantgo users must
>register with avantgo.com to get links to Avantgo content.

Victor's right. What Micro$oft wants us to do (us only IE for internet),
AvantGo already succeeded in !! I find it very annoying that PDA (if not
Palm only compaticle) pages on major sites are nowadays only accessible
through the AvantGo channel.

Pascal Massün @ Oostende.Belgium
IT Projectleader Euro 2002, KBC Bank&Insurance
"My taste is very simple, I'm always satisfied with the best."
http://users.skynet.be/ePM