NTLK Flaming...

From: Glenn Roe (myhome@cwnet.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 14:54:17 CDT

Oz wrote:
"Come on, when people are willing to argue about the smallest details
about the Newton, it's the ultimate testament of the greatness of the
Newton platform and the commitment of it's faithful community. The
Newton
Community is made up of people who care very much about the Newton, and
that's what has allowed us to survive in these days after Apple dropped
support; and, it is this passion that will continue to carry us through
the years ahead."

I had just returned from vacation and found myself glued to the back and
forth posts of Peter, Gobi, Oz and others. I must admit I often time
skip thru the digest and delete it. But this kept me reading every post
and raising my own Newton consciousness. I think the "flaming" only
illustrates the passion people on this list continue to have for this
technology that's stayed under the skin of all of us long after being
abandoned by the maker. I agree with all your post Oz, and have no
problems with the business I've done with you. Great to be back . . . .

Glenn Roe
Caretaker of 6 MPs and 4 emates