NTLK RE: 2100 PSU

From: Dredghost (dredghost@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 22:56:17 CDT

>Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 12:31:47 +0100
>From: Bradley Smith <BradleyS@artisansw.com>
>To: "'newtontalk@planetnewton.com'" <newtontalk@planetnewton.com>
>Subject: 2100 PSU

>I need a PSU and rechargable battery for a 2100. Anyone know the best place
>to get one in the UK?

Hit the web and Powerwarehouse.com. They have a stack of Newton 2x00
battery and powersupply. I am not sure about 220/110 issues, but ... they
offer a 20% discount to new customers.. so get a few batteries.. sell them
for a dear price in the UK and make up for any shipping fee to get to you.
Not sure if they do ship that far.. but more than happy to sell to me for my
needs. BTW - the battery is something like 25,00 quid with the discount.

--

Clay Monroe

'A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog without bricks tied to its head.'- attributed to Bruce Lundberg