NTLK Backlight button question...

From: Dean Dacian (dachmuse@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 01:48:16 CDT

Howdy Folks,

A niggling problem arose after I recently changed the back-up battery on my
Messagepad 130. Having previously loaded the nifty ButtonPackage 1.2
(including that great backlight toggle button) my messagepad upon restarting
told me that I didn't have a backlight!?!? The button package was still
there, my backlight still works and just about ever other function/software
seems to be alright, but my OS 2.0 somehow got garbled in the process.

I tried a softreset and reloading the package, as well as loading other
backlight software and no dice. Any suggestions?

Thanks for listening

dachlater