NTLK Off topic, slightly...

From: good-dog@northshore.net
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 06:38:37 CDT

Bad, bad, very Ugly American Dog here;

Mr. Gallnut was remiss to exclude Mr. (Jonathan) Bright from his
Newton discussion group and send his good wishes to each and everyone.
Please accept his foremost apologies...

Mr. Gallnut has very strong opinions about this topic apparently and is
rumored to be in stiff competition for Paul G. of Hawaii's job as cult
leader of Hawaii. Please say a prayer for those that have fallen down in
the rush to join this new, growing cult.