NTLK Off topic, slightly

From: good-dog@northshore.net
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 09:42:11 CDT

This just in...

What follows ought to clear up a number of matters, especially some
historical issues and, in particular, why the Germans may never enjoy
this thread. It's fairly well known that the lack of a good sense of
humor doomed the Nazis to defeat. Churchill was fond of saying, "Ever
heard of any German comedians? I thought not."

On a recent radio call-in show where the topic of the day was the
ongoing 'stink' created by Paul G. of Hawaii and Mr. Bright in response
to comments by an ex-Hawaiian in exile, the following exchange was
recorded by a loyal friend to Newtontalk. Knowing how much Newtoneers
care about their beloved devices, this individual was reticent to enter
the fray, but knew that the balance of truth was at stake. Hence, the
transcript. Here you can see just how far and wide Paul G. of Hawaii's
comments have spread.

....at this point the radio host allows the caller to speak...

Adolpho: Herr Good Dog (or is it GoodDogberg?), you are spreading zee
most vicious lies about zee Hawaiian race. It is a little known fact zat
zee original Hawaiian people were blonde with fair skin, until zey
interbred with zee Jewish---!!!---

(in the background, muffled yet audible) "Senor, senor, please! You are
becoming too agitated again!! And you have a bulge in your Depends.
Either you have made uno poco stinko burrito, or you have been thinking
the bad thoughts again. Por favor, let me take you back to your room so
you can lie down. Please come away from the phone. I will hum the Horst
Wessell for you."

Adolpho: Oh, all right, Eva--I mean Consuelo, I'll be zhere in a
moment... Anyway, you must all be knowing zat Hawaii has always been a
part of GERMANY!

Radio Host: Please send your comments to the following address and NOT
to this station.

Adolpho Hitlerez
1939 Via Gestapodores
Berlinadad, Argentina