NTLK Hostility towards list members.

From: Ryan Dorman (rdorman@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 01:09:13 CDT

Whoa!

   I think that the hostility towards Chris is totally out of line. I
know him off list and I think it is disgusting to attack him in this
manner. I too am a teenaged Newton enthusiast and I find it horrifying
that you would tell him or me or anyone else to "get a life" simply
because of passionatly following their interests. This list is a forum
for discussion of Newton product and related info. The post that Chris
made was on the topic of that thread and shuld therefore be left alone.
If you choose not to life that life or have your sons live that life fine,
don't attack others. The cheap shots about finding a girl and learning to
spell are particulary distasteful. Instead of attacking other people put
yourself in therapy.

Ryan Dorman
rdorman@321.net