Re: NTLK The Mistry of Apple Products (was HWR and inet / chat pkgs

From: Brian McEwen (brian@bmcewen.cvm.okstate.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 08:10:44 CDT

>and learn to spell
>(your windows shutdown screen is sad...real sad...I
>hope that is not an indication of our public school
>system's breakdown in educating our children)
>Ed
>web/gadget guru

Learn to use punctuation properly!

What people need are more smacks on the hand with edged rulers!

(they just don't make teenagers, engineers, or grad students like in the
old days...)

Brian

:)

(Ob Newton: I have OMP and MP120/1.3 that I'm thinking of selling, if
anyone is thinking of buying, think about emailing me offlist).