Re: NTLK Farallon Newton EtherWave Adapter

From: Peter Apockotos (g4@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 14:05:10 CDT

Yes it does plug into the serial port of the eMate leaving my one PCMCIA
Slot empty for better use, but the EtherWave is not only a dongle but is
also an ether net hub...used it recently to transfer all of my files from
my older PowerMac to my G4..no stinking crossover cable needed! It is great
and I got it for 20.00 on ebay a few months ago, not bad for a mint
condition unit with all original items and if Farallon was still making
them, they would be over 150.00

on 08/10/2000 07:39 AM, J. van de Griek at