Re: NTLK Names & Newtonquake Questions

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 22:56:15 CDT

> Is there a program that lets you print your name
> cards from your Newton to
> those handy perforated rolodex cards from Avery? My
> desktop rolodex has
> become painfully out-of-date. I've been making all
> changes on my M2PK but
> would like a hardcopy file.

Why print out the cards? Doesn't that defeat the
purpose of the Newton? if your secretary needs a copy
of your address book, then just get her a Newt also!

Printing out cards the
> regular way and cutting
> or stapling to regular tabbed rolodex cards just
> seems like too much work.
> Any thoughts?
>
> Also, I just came across Newtonquake the other day
> and I was wondering if
> anyone has ever gotten it to work
<snip>

Ha ha, the joke's on you! (jk) that Newton Quake is
nothing more than a ruse, a joke, an artifice, a
feint, a gambit, a trick, a maneuver, a ploy. In other
words, it's not real!
Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
this is a temporary sig file until I can figure out a more clever one to use

http://invites.yahoo.com/