NTLK eMate 300 Question

From: David.Oxtoby@recipe-dish.co.uk
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 03:03:06 CDT

I've got the chance of an eMate 300 to replace my OMP, I've seen it
mentioned a few times on this list now, and I've seen a few pics etc etc.
but what's it really like from a user perspective, any owners out there
fancy casting a bit of light on their experiences with this one.

Any help as ever always welcome.

Thanks

Dave

The information included in this e-mail is of a confidential nature
and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended
addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution by you is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than
the addressee, whether inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to
waive the privilege or confidentiality.

Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free from
any virus, or other defect which might affect any system into which
they are received or opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient
to ensure that they are virus free and to check that they will not
adversely affect its systems and data. No responsibility is accepted
by Northern Foods PLC for any loss or damage arising in any way from
their receipt, opening or use.