NTLK Re: Hostility towards list members.

From: Andy Wells (teddie@tas.quik.com.au)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 03:40:18 CDT

Ryan Dorman <rdorman@newted.dyndns.org>
---wrote
<snip>
>If you choose not to life that life or have your sons live that life fine,
>don't attack others. The cheap shots about finding a girl and learning to
>spell are particulary distasteful. Instead of attacking other people put
>yourself in therapy.

</snip>

I think I have a life......wife , 2 kids , dog & mortgage but I wonder if
maybe Chris has it right afterall......I'm constantly told that I spend to
much time with my Newton......so keep a Green Widow out of your house and
you and your green friends will be much happier......( Ryan this is also in
jest )

Andy Wells
Another Newton Nut
with an eMate and Eudora Pro