Re: NTLK RE: Newton Aluminum Shell

From: Justin (lemur@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 17:30:34 CDT

> will it be an exact copy of the exisiting case, or a stylized version of it?

Pretty much an exact copy.

> will it also include a AA battery cage in aluminum? (for $500.00, it
> should!)

Don't know yet, but I will in a few days.

> will he make matching aluminum end covers for our rechargeable battery
> packs?

Put it this way - whatever came attached to the Newton 2100 (basic package)
will be on the aluminum shell.

> what does the "powered by ARM" logo look like?

Sorry bout that - I put it up on the NASP homepage.

And sorry about the lack of info on details like those above, it'll be
clearer in the next few days!

--Justin D.

--
NASP