NTLK Exporting from MoreInfo

From: Peter Edwardsson (Peter.Edwardsson@GlobalOne.net)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 20:12:23 CDT

I've got a Newton 2100 and now wants to export some or all of my data to
my PowerBook or to my sons iMac. Is there anyone on this list who knows
if the NCU exports everything (all data) that I have written with
MoreInfo, or does some part of the info - that are specific for MoreInfo
- been ignored by the NCU?

I really wants all the names, phone numbers, addresses, e-maail
addresses etc be exported or backuped. I am using MoreInfo, PowerNames
and AffiliatePlus, all from Silverware, and I am very satisfied with the
package, but wants to know if everything is backup/exported or not.

Is X-port to prefer instead of NCU?

--

Best regards Peter Edwardsson *************************************** NewtonTalk brought to you by: