Re: NTLK Sharp ExpertPad questions

From: Darl Singh (darl@xpress.net.nz)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 20:35:55 CDT

Used to have one of these.
Came in 'OMP', 'MP100' and 'MP110' versions (in this case, was only the ROM that was
different I think).

Great machine: love the way the door hinges open - IMHO, even the 2x00 series could learn
a little about style from that!
Same internal hardware - same issues with high-powered modem cards (ie don't do it).
Only real difference is the 'software' contrast slider vs the MP100's hardware one.

HTH

-D