Re: NTLK Questions regarding Owners Info

From: Brian McEwen (brian@bmcewen.cvm.okstate.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 17:45:48 CDT

>Peter asking again:
>I have looked into the print/fax slip, but could not find any way to
>access or bring forward my signature, when I'm printing or faxing
>documents. Any more hints?

the best way (there must be other but I could not find it :) is to use a
button from Joachim Bondo (?)'s "Button Package"- signature buttons, in/out
buttons, etc for the backdrop.

the only URL that I had was
http://inet.uni-c.dk/~jobs/newton.html

which doesn't work at the moment, at least from here, but if you look on
AMUG I'm sure his button set is around somewhere.

anyway the signature button brings up you signature while in notes, and you
just drop it where you wish to sign.

Brian