NTLK looking for a Dr. and Diagnosis

From: Giles Richter, WestCyber.com (giles@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 17:58:49 CDT

Hi all, I have been off the newton boards for over a year but have just
experienced an unprecedented crash and am looking for any advice or Digital
Ocean Dave to ask for a diagnosis. Woke up to find my newton in a terminal
sleep - it reacts to numerous reset button pushes with the ominous "delete
all?" question but when I say NO, the screen just goes blank again. No
battery problems or power problems it seems thus. Have been ignoring months
of "Memory full" errors and am not backed up. Huge address book that needs
recovery. Any hints? Thanks

Giles