Re: NTLK Siemens Newton Phone

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 03:01:14 CDT

on 14-08-2000 8:44, Jon Glass at jonglass@usa.net wrote:

> The second device was supposed to be their second generation phone. I read
> the press release years ago. I don't remember any details other than I don't
> think it was in production, and might have never gotten that far. I think it
> was running OS 2.0, but don't even remember that.

Thanks for that confirmation Jon, I thought it did look too elaborate to be
just a homemade device, and it is running OS 2.x as far as I can tell from
the picture as well (only recognizable software is Names which is definitely
OS 2.x
Pity that it probably never made production, would have been very nice to
have ;-)

Robert Benschop