NTLK Newton Repair

From: JP Guy (jpguy33@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 16:14:35 CDT

I wrote recently about my MP130 turning off immediately after turning on.
After reading about the MP100 switch problem, I decided to open my Newton up
and take a look. Not as scary as I thought it would be. I believe my problem
is indeed the switch, but it's not from dirt. The metal inside the switch is
weak (no longer grips the contacts tightly), and needs to be replaced. Where
can I send the Newton for repairs, and, more importantly, has anyone had
good or bad luck doing so? Many thanks.