Re: NTLK IrDA, IrTalk-Ports and connectivity

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 08:04:15 CDT

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Marco Mailand wrote:

> But why does my MP2k1 and my MP120 do not beam names without errors?
> They should be completely compatible but it is barely possible to beam
> reliably. Has anyone else noted this?

That is strange. When I got my UMP2k I beamed most of the Names and Notes
from my old 130 over, and it worked fine, except when I tried to beam more
than 50 records at a time.

--
Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | chuma@chuma.org
Secretary, CASU & CPES College Governments, University of Guelph, Canada