Re: NTLK 10557 error

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 10:13:27 CDT

Pete Minich wrote:

> I am hoping someone can solve this problem. My mp2k keeps giving me an error
> -10557. This occurs upon waking up or trying to add an appointment. I looked
> up this error on lunatech's web site and found that it is an error for a
> flash card (Vpp is low). I do not use a card and I really don't know what
> the Vpp is. I seem to remember seeing something about this particular error
> in the past but I can't remember where.

You're not using a memory card at all in your 2000? That would then seem
like a bug in the OS. Do you have the latest system update for your
MP2000? Check the FAQ at http://www.info-newt.com/faq/>. I know that
there is some bug in one of the OS' version that shows this erroneous
flash card message, and I've read that installing the latest system
update cures the problem, but I'm just not sure if it's the 2000. I've
checked the FAQ on this specific topic but couldn't find anything
relating to the erroneous report of a flashcard battery needing to be
replaced.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS
Fannie Mae Washington, DC, USA
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com