NTLK SELLING: two mint cond. eMate 300s...

From: Justin (lemur@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 21:07:40 CDT

Hi everybody...
Thought some of you might be interested in this:
The school I work for, a while ago, purchased three eMate 300s to see if a
school-wide distribution would work... then Apple killed Newton. So, now
they're mine, and frankly, I don't need them (except for one I gave to my
brother).
So, I have two MINT condition, not-even-used eMate 300s, with Connectivity
CDs and power cables.
Lookign on eBay and other places, I see that they're selling for anywhere
from $200 to $350. Well, these units are brand new, just without the box and
manual... so I'm looking for around $300 each - but please feel free to
haggle! (What can I say, moving into a new apt. in NYC ain't cheap!)
Don't post to the list, please e-mail me direct: lemur@nyc.rr.com
-- Justin Donofrio

--
NASP