RE: NTLK Wireless & Nokia 21x0 phones

From: Miquel A. Pujadas (mpujadas@intercom.es)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 19:23:00 CDT

Hi,
I'm satisfied with it although I use it from time to time. It came to me
from a friend coupled with the 2110 (the same place from where came my
MP130, he's now got a Palm!!! )
I've use it with both 2110 and 8110 for faxing (sometimes had some trouble
receiving them), emailing and some web browsing. I've tried sending SMS but
with only one PCMCIA slot and the limited memory of the 130 it's a mess.
Now I have a 7110 which I cannot use with the Newton, but I keep them for
travel.
I know it works with GSM, which is what I use here in Spain. I'm not sure
that you could use it in US.
I'll try to find out more info about it.

Cheers
Miquel A. Pujadas Corró
mpujadas@intercom.es