Re: Macs on TV was: Re: NTLK Re: Seinfeld TAM

From: CM Stimpson (macheel@dialfree.net)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 08:26:24 CDT

on 8/15/00 9:19 PM, John Mark Davis at backlot@swbell.net wrote:

>> Apple has (or used to have anyway) a Product Placement Manager (Suzanne
>> Forlenza) to make sure there are Macs in as many TV shows as possible.
>>
>> Dharma & Greg
>
> Remember the ad for Dharma & Greg when Apple began its new ad campaign and
> turnaround? It was, "Think Dharma."

Yeah, and (partially in reply to all the previous Seinfeld posts) Seinfeld's
last episode included an official Apple "Think Different" commercial (based
on the original with Richard Dreyfuss's voiceover) which had Jerry doing
standup at the very end, and taking a bow.

This was the only time that ad aired.

CM

--
The box said "Windows 95 or better" so I bought a Macintosh.