Re: Macs on TV was: Re: NTLK Re: Seinfeld TAM

From: James Simons (jesimons@bigplanet.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 10:58:14 CDT

and, in RANSOM with Mel Gibson.. the kidnappers are using a Digial
Ocean-based 130..
and, it gets along amount of screen time..

> This is actually from a movie, but in the film "The Jackal" (w/Bruce
Willis
> and Richard Gere) the device that Bruce Willis uses to remote-control his
> weapon has a Newton keyboard that he types on.

-I didn't notice this one at all, but I just dug out my DVD and right you
-are! The only thing is that the one they used has an "enter" key instead
of
-a "return" key like mine does. Did they change this for the movie (the
-characters talk about pushing "enter") or do some Newton keyboards have
that
-on them? They did leave the apple mark on the command key, but the newton
-logo and name on the bottom were obscured.