Re: NTLK NetTime Problem

From: Ivan Shaw (ishaw@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 17:20:51 CDT

At 03:01 PM 8/16/00 -0700, "Suebeano" wrote:
>On my UMP2100 NetTime autosyncs as expected unless I perform a system
>restart whereupon I need to recheck the autosync box.

How very odd. I have the same problems with NetTime as reported by Laurent
and Kenny, but the utility will sync the Newton if its clock is outside of
the acceptable range of the timeserver. Auto-sync never stay checked, but
it's never bothered me until now.

What version of NetTime is installed on your machine?

--
Ivan T. Shaw, PhD

http://www3.sympatico.ca/ishaw http://www.ivanshaw.com