NTLK QUESTION: Converting Mac Projects to PC Projects

From: Patrick Meuleman (patrick2@goldenglow.com.au)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 01:39:27 CDT

Hi,

I'm thinking about dabbling a little with Newton Script. I have a PC and
the NTK version 1.6.1. I thought I'd start by downloading the source code
for some freely available package however, I'm finding that most of the
available source code seems to have been created on a Mac. At least I'm
assuming that's the case because the PC NTK seems to be built around a
project file (file extension .ntk) and none of the code I've downloaded has
any files with that extension. I thought I read somewhere that it was
possible to convert Mac code to PC code. Is this true? If so, how do I do
it?

Thanks,

Patrick.