NTLK Re: EB glove MP2K case

From: Glenn Roe (myhome@cwnet.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 17:30:55 CDT

EB cases still makes the glove case for the MP2K. I just bought
two(excellent service), already had one. They are the tightest fitting
most well made of the glove cases. My wife easily slips her protected MP
into her purse. I have one glove case that has no name and is not at
good. You no longer need the lid as it is replaced by the case lid. The
lid on almost every MP2K I have had has broken, but the glove case
hasn't. The only unfortunate thing is that you have to unzip and drop
the Newton out to access anything except the screen, power switch and
pen.

Glenn Roe
"Caregiver to 6 MP2X00s and 4 eMates"