NTLK Printing to an HP 4050N?

From: Joel Watson (metal@enterThought.com)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 00:47:51 CDT

Hi all! I'm going to be purchasing an MP2k soon and am planning on
getting an ethernet card for future compatibility in regards to
syncing. I noticed that the MP2k is compatible with the HP 5MP IrDA
port and it made me wonder if there was a driver somewhere that would
allow it to print via ethernet to the HP 4050N. Anyone know if this
is possible? Just curious because my school uses 4050Ns and it would
be convenient if I could print to them. Thanks in advance!

--

Joel Watson *************************************** NewtonTalk brought to you by: