Re: NTLK Newton NIE and NCU question

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 05:49:50 CDT

Bob Strenger wrote:
> So I decided to buy one
> again! I got it on eBay (of course). Actually, I'm still awaiting it's arrival.
Welcome back!

> 1) Wasn't the last release of the NIE, version 2.0? Or was it 1.1? Is there anywhere I can find
> that last released version to download?
The US version 2.0 was the latest and the german version came only to
1.1. They can be found together with the final NCU on the MP2k1 CD or on
the CD we got with the upgrade.

> 2) I noticed a lot of people auctioning the NCU CD from the MP2100. Isn't there a site where
> people can get the same software that is on that CD? Or do I have to buy a 2100 CD to get
> that particular software. Of course I'm in search of all the latest utilities that came
> with the Newton 2100.
You even haven't to buy the CD! If you can't find anything come back to
me and get a free CD with all IMHO Newton essentials (I would just copy
my own backup CD...).

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand