Re: NTLK Newtontalk V1 #92

From: CM Stimpson (macheel@dialfree.net)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 10:37:49 CDT

on 8/17/00 9:40 AM, Paul Guyot at pguyot@pnm-consulting.com wrote:

>> Anyone else getting nine of these?
>
> I hadn't got it at all but two or three empty messages from the
> request address.
>
> Grrrh.
>
> Paul

Yesterday's NewtonTalk Digest came 4 different times.

I have Outlook set up to burst the msgs into individual ones within a NTLK
folder. I like this format, since it comes as individual msgs (which is how
I want to view them), but only ONCE a day, as opposed to ALL THE LIVELONG
DAY!

However, whenever the server screws up and sends 4 different digests, then I
get like 300 plus msgs all at once (each msg having 4 duplicates).

But I guess that's better than getting 300 msgs all through the day.

CM

--
The box said "Windows 95 or better" so I bought a Macintosh.