NTLK Re: which time server?

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox@peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 11:29:05 CDT

* "Kenny Song" <kensong@pc.jaring.my> on Fri, 18 Aug 2000
| This is what I have - ntp2.usno.navy.mil. Anyone with another Server?

You should find a server that is logically close to you, to minimize skew
due to network lag. The server I use at MIT next door to me is not going
to be of much use to you in Malasia.

Check the NTP specs and resources. That should get you to a relatively
local level 2 or level 3 server.

--
Rat <ratinox@peorth.gweep.net>    \ Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ unknown glowing substance which fell to