NTLK Aluminium Shell Project

From: DON (don@dcphotos.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 11:15:10 CDT

I think an AL shell is a cool idea, BUT....
How about a cool new design for the case.
Like a rolltop desk style door, I think the current door is a little
"clunky". Is there a way to have the dongle inside the case so all you see
on the outside is the round serial port? It may make the case a little
longer but well worth it IMHO. I haven't looked inside but can any of the
componets be repositioned?
I'll try to think of some more thing, 'coarse all this dreaming may be
pointless. I don't know if the folks doing this can or even are willing to
redisn the outside, I really like the look of the Newt's case BUT since we
are sort of starting over...let's see what we can come up with.
Thanks,
Don