Re: NTLK Contrast change on MP 2100.

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 21:37:08 CDT

On Sun, 20 Aug 2000 Christian A. Bargmann wrote:

-----------
>It also seems to happen quicker when I'm
>using my Megahertz 56k PC card modem checking mail or surfing the web.
>This modem card works great, but it sucks the life out of my NiMh
>batteries like crazy (must have a big power draw that's why I use the AC
>adapter most of the time). I also own an eMate 300, but I have not
>noticed this happening with it operating. Just wanted to know if others
>have experienced this or if something is going on that needs attention.
All modems sucks power fast if your MP is not on adapter. The 56K is no exception. As for the display's reduced contrast, it is common especially when using the modem. Make sure you move the modem to the lower PC slot. It will help a lot.

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton MP2100/SimpleMail/4.1.1>