Re: Re: NTLK NEWTONOZ: Reduced price on eMate 300

From: NewtonOz (newtonoz@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 23:48:36 CDT

Your eM@il from MYQ@cc.usu.edu on 8/20/00 10:28 AM said this:

>They buried the Lisas about 1.5 miles west of where I'm sitting now, in
>Logan,
>UT. They will be closing the landfill here in about 5 years and I'm sure if
>you wanted to purchase the land and dig them up, the city would be willing to
>receive your check!
>
>Myq

Well, let's get the shovels ready. I bet if we all pitched in $10, we
could put up a dig.

hmm... maybe not.

-Oz

-The Folks at NewtonOz Items
newtonoz@ix.netcom.com

(818) 781-1009
voice and fax orders

Monday - 11AM to 4PM
Tuesday through Thursday - CLOSED
Friday - 5PM to 11PM
Saturday 8AM to 1PM
Sunday 7PM to 11PM

EXCEPTION: Friday, August 13, 2000 - CLOSED