Re: NTLK Newton Conference: Cincinnati?

From: Lorem Ipsum (grafhicks@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 04:11:50 CDT

How many of you folks in Asia actually come to
Macworld Tokyo? This is definitely a possibility,
since I am camped there for the whole show. There's a
Newton group here (Japanese speaking, sadly for me)
and there's always the possibility of hooking up.

This has possibilities.

Anyone from Asia interested in getting together at the
show next February, drop me an e-mail off list. I'll
start looking into it.

Larry Cafiero
Grafhicks Asia
Tokorozawa, Saitama, Japan