RE: NTLK Re: Will using AC lenghten NiMH pack's lifespan?

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 10:14:54 CDT

Just read some info at the site. Very interesting and it mentions the memory
effect caused by crystalline formation in NiCAD and NiMH cells. Maybe you
didn't read the whole article but it basically confirms what I said earlier
- I quote from the article (see link below):-

"The effects of crystalline formation are most pronounced if a NiCd battery
is left in the charger for days"

and

"The NiMH is also affected by memory but to a lesser degree"

http://www.cadex.com/cfm/index.cfm?Pg=166&Lp=55&Db=&Mo=

It makes for interesting reading. Thanks for pointing out the site.
Regards - Brad