Re: NTLK WHAT advice for transfer info to a Palm?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 11:31:08 CDT

Ivan Perez wrote:

> > NAFAIK
> >> But is it not possible to upgrade the OS from 2.0 to 2.1?
> >> For the MP130, for example?
>
> F**K!!! So I would need to buy an MP2x00, am I right?

Or an eMate, I believe. Sorry about that, but with a 2100 or an U2000,
think about all the improvements you would get in return: 10x the speed,
larger and nicer screen (4bit depth), 2 PCMCIA slots, more user memory,
sound recording, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things ;-)

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS
Fannie Mae Washington, DC, USA
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com