Re: NTLK A interesting development concening my MP 130, battery,and charging cradle

From: Dan Barber (dan@dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 18:16:35 CDT

>I know EXACTLY what is wrong. The battery is one, but also, your NOS Update
>has been erased. The Original 2.0 OS had "<Apple Logo> MessagePad" at the
>bottom. If you did a backup on a card, before this appeared, restore the
>system information and it should go away. Else, reinstall the NOS update
and
>replace the battery.

I wish to thank everyone to responded. I had a feeling that the backup
battery went as well as the main battery. But it does not explain why it
did not charge while sitting on the cradle. It should not have flatlined
sitting on the cradle. I guess I will have to find a copy of the NOS update
as I do not have a backup that I want to restore of the system info.

Again thanks to all who responded.

Dan Barber