Re: NTLK A Coding Call to Arms: Hotline

From: Ching Yi (John) Tsai (tsai@mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 18:54:23 CDT

> But, like Paul said, someone willing to learn can come up with speed in
> 2-6 months. Even if we're busy, we're still around to answer questions,
> specially on the NMAP101 group (which has been very quiet lately)...

My apology for dissapearing from NMAP101 mailing list in the past month.. I
just moved from New Zealand to Taiwan and got myself my first job..

Now everything is settled.. I am ready to get back to my learning of
NewtonScript.. And everybody had a month to catch up with the reading.. So
here is what we are going to do..

We should regroup at the end of Chapter 4 "Inheritance in NewtonScript" at
the end of this weekend.. it is a difficult chapter for those who are not
familiar with the concept of Inheritance.. so ask questions! I am sure
Laurent, Victor, and other people from the list will be glad to help you
all!

--
NMAP101 - Newton MessagePad Application Programming 101
Home of the newbie Newton Developers