Re: NTLK Newton Conference

From: J. Miller (ymerej281@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 02:43:05 CDT

on 8/19/00 9:34 PM, ThisOlNewt@aol.com at ThisOlNewt@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/19/00 9:31:24 PM, wsupon@earthlink.net writes:
>
>> What about Atlanta? It's definitely a major transit point. if you're going
>> to Hell, you have to change planes in Atlanta ;-)>
>
> I say lets meet in Hell.
>
> Hell MI that is

Yeah! Then we could go to Hell's Survivors for paintball (green paint only
of course).

Serisouly though, my vote is for the southern Great Lakes Region (Southern
MI, Southern IL, IN, OH, Western PA). My second choice would be Washington
DC.

JM

PS-In refrence to the orginal thread that started this, I'm yet one more
Newton user living in Ann Arbor (sure seem to be quite a few of us). I
might be up for some kind of small gathering for A2/Metro Drtroit users.