RE: NTLK Quiz and Fantasy Football

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 02:59:51 CDT

I guess you were expecting this Rich :-)

I disagree. The game you refer to as Football (the one where you use your
hands more often than your feet) is called "American Football" to
differentiate it from Football proper as played by every other nation on the
planet.

Just my 2 penneth (sorry, 2c) :)
Brad