RE:OT Football (was NTLK Quiz and Fantasy Football)

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 04:51:11 CDT

We've got a series of Bud Light ads over here that I guess you're not
getting, but maybe you are , where this guy questions great American
contradictions. The first one I saw was about American Football i.e. why is
it called football? but the best one is where this guy asks where the
bathroom is in this bar and follows up by saying " because I want to take a
bath" and he gets the appropriate response "oh, there's no bath in there",
"then why is it called a bathroom" etc.

Sorry, I rambled, made me laugh anyway.

I'm off to take a rest in the restroom now so I'll see you all later :)
Brad