Re: NTLK ? stylewriter 2200

From: Paul Zenk (pzenk@macol.net)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 13:40:19 CDT

Hi Paul:
I use a 2200 for its portability. It hooks up to the 2100 (with a dongle) and a 130 without a problem using a serial cable. You can buy Apple ink for it or use Canon cartridges (
black: BJ30) color: BJC70. The print and color are fine. You can run the thing off 120AC with a power supply or you can use a NiCAD battery.
If you have any other questions let me know.
Take care,
Paul