NTLK FS: Sharp ExpertPad

From: THX-1138 (1f2frfbf@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 15:40:20 CDT

With the arrival of a new tuition bill, I've decided to further crop my
list of toys and sell some of the unused ones...

That being said, I am offering up my Sharp ExpertPad PI-7000.

It's in good shape with some wear on the case and one small nick on the
screen, otherwise is in perfect working condition, email for photos. This
one is an original PI-7000 upgraded to the 1.3 OS. It comes with the
original stylus, original battery cage, NCK for Windows, a PC connection
cable, Graffitti on disk, two 1mb SRAM cards and the cigarette box modem.
I can probably find some NiCad batteries to throw in if interested.

In a perfect world I'd like to trade the whole she-bang it for an eMate
without accessories. After last week's pissing contest I see many more of
you have multiple emates than one of these... However I will consider a
trade for a 130 or any other any fair offers... I would prefer to sell to
the US and Canada, but if you can talk me into it I'll ship elsewhere. If
no reasonable offers are made it'll go on ebay.

let me know off list.

thanks,
ben.
onefishtwofish@sc.freei.net