NTLK Re: flashing eMate

From: CM Stimpson (macheel@dialfree.net)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 11:06:27 CDT

on 8/27/00 4:17 AM, charlie allom at charlie@rubberduck.com wrote:

> does anyone else know how to fix the flashing eMate problem?
>
> you turn it on. it flashes it's backlight at you twice a second, with
> a 1 second interval.
>
> weird.

Hmm...

Afraid I've never seen this one. I have an eMate that I've had for awhile
now, and my father-in-law has one as well.

Are the intervals on the eMate's built-in "backlight screen saver"
preference messed up, maybe?

Or perhaps you're having battery troubles? I dunno. Beats the heck out of
me.

CM

--
The box said "Windows 95 or better" so I bought a Macintosh.