NTLK Overcharging

From: Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT (Frank.Gruendel@de.heidelberg.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 12:50:40 CDT

>>They are dying one after the other very badly. They even release some
>>liquid which stucks underneath the sticker foil.

>And that, my friends, is what happens when you overcharge batteries.

Well, I'm fairly sure Marco isn't the guy who would use inferior
equipment that'd overcharge his rechargeables. There is always the
possibility to get bad batts, but in my experience this has become
very, very rare these days. At least when it comes to leakage.
Another story is self discharge. There are huge differences in how
fast batts discharge themselves across different brands.

Fwiw

Frank